One more plant to identify

Here is another plant to identify:
https://plus.google.com/101467498787063231488/posts/TWMsSGqF1qR
What I am wondering if it has invasive roots. I would like to take it our of the plastic container and plant it in the ground.
If it matters, I am in San Jose California USA
Once upon a time on usenet Al Tprk wrote:

It matters.
How much are you paying for this ID? As there is no please or thank you I'm assuming you're looking to employ someone?
--
Shaun.