Off Topic Afghan cost Major effort for 100

Afghan cost video from this weekend.
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/04/fareed-zakaria-criticizes_n_635 170.html>
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?

The 4th of July is an appropriate time to reflect on patriotism, and how it and the fog of war are used to make profits for the military-industrial complex, dope dealers, and politicians who base their campaigns on jingoism and apple pie. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_profiteering>
--
- Billy
In article

My # one disgust with Afghanistan war aside from no one seems to know about it is the treasure of perhaps 3 Trillion in minerals already being bid on by Japan. Seems lots of Lithium sure we want to have their women not where face masks yea right. This has nothing to do with 9/11/01 but what a call by Ares.
War what's it good for absolutely.
<(Amazon.com product link shortened)7843443 8&sr=1-1>
Things do not change we are just locked into Eternal Return. Ares or Mars got us and plays with us. Way out.....I don't know just take care of the garden at 102 and be a fool.
<(Amazon.com product link shortened) 00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid78434308&sr=1-1>
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?

It's not the gods, and it's not befuddled politicians. It's the avatar of war: Greed.

--
- Billy