New plant discoveries at least to you

Watched about 10 minutes of TV this AM on a garden program. They depicted this shade loving red flowered plant which I just ordered from parks . Likes to zone 4. Hope it propagates easily. 1 3 inch pot with shipping $25 :((
Indian Pink Spigelia marilandica
<http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/48891/
Bill a sucker for shade and humming bird plants
--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://prototype.nytimes.com/gst/articleSkimmer /
Bill who putters said:

I'd been wanting this for years and found it this spring at a local nursery. Snapped up three pots (extra deep 4"). I think they were 6.99 (or maybe 7.99).
They actually bloomed this year. Rather nice. Hope they survive and spread out a bit.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"So, it was all a dream."