Need info about Home Depot Carnations

I bought some peach colored carnations (double dianthus) at a Massachusetts Home Depot early this spring that came with no identifying information as to what type they were. I found several different kinds online look like these but they vary as to hardiness. I need to know if I can leave these in the garden or if I should bring them in during the fall. I'm in the colder part of zone 5.
Does anyone now what kind of carnations Home Depot was selling in early spring? These came in the paper cups. They're gorgeous, btw.
--Jenny Diabetes Info Get Your Blood Sugar Under Control