need help with moles

Hi Everyone, I am thinking about purchasing a solar powered stake that emits a sound that claims to rid a 700 foot area of moles. Has any one ever used one? are there any other methods of getting rid of moles.
THANKS.......
--
Cody Stiles
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Rutgers & Washington University, among others, have tested sound devices, & the conclusion is always the same: they don't work. No exceptions.
-paghat the ratgirl
I bought a battery operated one that did the same thing to repel moles and gophers within 100 feet.. Within 24 hours a gopher had pushed up a mound within 6 inches of the thing. My old tried and true trap did the trick on him.

I had similar results.
Bob