Name That Daylily

I have several daylilies that I really enjoy. However, I do not know what variety they are. Does anyone else know this variety? Photos and descriptions are at <http://www.rossde.com/garden/name_that_daylily.html .
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

Would it have one? If I had that in my garden, I wouldn't consider it to be in any way special and it's just get called 'the yellow day lily'.
On 9/30/12 9:05 PM, Farm1 wrote:

There are many varieties of daylilies. I also have another evergreen daylily that is mostly maroon, and one that goes dormant (and disappears) in the winter. It's easier to describe one if I have the name.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

I thought you just gave a pretty good description: The yellow one, The maroon one, The disappearing one. Many of the day lily names are more of a gobb full to repeat than just those few words and, if you and your family and other garden users know what you mean, would it really matter all that much if it's not the 'right name'?

Why don't yoose say you don't know, or better say nothing instead of displaying your ignoranusness. Don't yoose pissants recognize Urine Yellow?
"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message

If your urine is that colour then you are even sicker than some of us had already thought you were.
And we both have said we don't know what the name is. Even you should have been able to figure that out.

One possibility: Stella De Oro.
mleblanca said:

wrote:
<http://www.rossde.com/garden/name_that_daylily.html .
That's what I think, too. Color, reblooming, height, and persistant foliage are all consistant with that cultivar.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."
On 9/30/12 12:07 PM, David E. Ross wrote:

The first daylily has been identified as 'Stella de Oro'. Now I have another one to identify. I have updated my <http://www.rossde.com/garden/name_that_daylily.html . It's the second one on that page.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
David E. Ross said:

That looks a lot like one I have that (I think) is named 'Autumn Red.'
Rather 'old fashioned' in shape compared to the huge ruffled and recurved types that seem to have become popular these days.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."