Name That Conifer!

It's only a little tree about seven feet tall but already producing cones:
<
http://www.paghat.com/images/conifer-near-swan-feb.jpg
The cones are about three inches. The needles are very bristly-stiff. It is upright & narrow. This is a February photo.
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
Sitka spruce. If my memory is working today, you're in the pacific northwest?
-matt
paghat wrote:

Thanks much! It was suggested that this little tree be moved before it had the chance to outgrow the location & would just have to be cut down. I was kinda wishing it was something that'd stay relatively small that could be left where it's at, but no such luck there since Sitkas are among the tallest of the tall.
-paggers

http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html