Myoporum

I have about 30 Myoporum in a 300 square foot area with a layer of 5 inch rock that they were growing over. They grew so well they covered the rock completely and look so good. About 6 weeks ago I took the rock out thinking they would do even better. They are about 2 years old. Now they look like shit. Half of them look dead and what a mess I have. I live in the Phoenix AZ area. The Myoporum are under some trees so they get about half sun half shade. I wonder if taking the rock out hurt them? Should I put rock back in, trim them, or just take them out?

Richard

Reply to
Richard