My plant died. Help me find his brother

Page 2 of 2
: :> It would be a much better idea to keep you as far away as possible from : any :> more plants you could kill. :> :> You need to learn the basic skills for taking care of plants first. :> :> Croton are tricky to grow and not a plant for rank beginners. :>
: I think that is a little harsh! He said he moved and was probably expecting : someone to look after them for him. Not his fault really!
: Ben
Yes, this Cereus-validus appears to be quite the moronic jerk. Another addition to the kill-file, sigh.
Look who's talking.
Hey Moe, where are you other two stooge buddies?
Have you read from the book of Moroni today?
Why not jerk yourself a soda while you're at it?

expecting
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:36:03 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

From my short time on the group, I have drawn a different conclusion-- he's quite the highly intelligent jerk. Great source of info, piss-poor people skills.
Darren Garrison wrote: