my daughter's pea plants

2 years ago, my daughter who was 6 at the time grew some oriental peas. The pods were flat and very sweet, and the vines grew up about 20 feet. (lots of sun, lots of water, and a long growing season) I had some seeds from them, but lost them. My daughter is not too happy with me about this. I have looked through the local seed supply stores, and the best I found was an Oregon sweet pea that only grows about 2.5 feet tall. I am trying to find a taller pea plant that produces sweet, flat pods. Any ideas where to find one?

I've grown this Burpee variety lots of times, always with great results: http://www.burpee.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID 9&itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&keyword=mammoth+melting+sugar
The description says 4-5 feet tall, but mine grew to almost 7 feet. I grew them against a "wall" of fence wire. I have no idea if you'll get 20' plants, no matter what you do with them, but you *will* get a big harvest and very tasty snow peas.
If she wants to grow something huge just for the hell of it, try some pole beans.