?? Moving a mature Mtn. Laurel ??

I would like to move a mtn. laurel bush to a location where its spring beauty can be better enjoyed, in my front yard.

It's been in my back yard about 15 years, is about five feet high.

Can it be successfully moved if I water it well, prune it, spray it with Wilt-Pruf, and mulch the new site?

Best time to do it? I'm in central PA, zone 6, near zone 5.

All advice welcomed.

vince norris

Reply to
vincent p. norris