?? Moving a mature Laurel (Kalmia) ??

I have two mature Mountain Laurel (Kalmia) in the back yard. Been there more than 10 years, are five feet high and about as wide.

Can I safely move one to the front yard? I successfully moved an Azalea about as old but only half as large. Are Kalmia roots similar to Azalea?

If the answer is yes, should I cut it back? Spray it with Wilt-Pruf?

Advice and instructions welcome. Thanks. vince norris

Reply to
vincent p. norris

I would think it is doable in the Fall or Spring.

Reply to
Travis