Mock Orange

Bought a mock orange yesterday. Philadelphus Virginialis. I picked up the wrong shrub as I already have a number of mock oranges. However....
The tag on the new mock orange says for size: 3 G.
Does anyone know what that means?? I am used to feet and inches. Thanx.
Probably the size of the nursery container in which it was sold: 3g= 3 gallons.
Dave

Wish they would have said how big the shrub was going to be. Will suppose it's going to be about 6' x 6' according to one source.
Thanks for the post.

Thanx.
Philadelphus 'Virginal' grows to 9 or 10' and 6-8' wide. It has lovely, widely expanding, double white flowers. Best Wishesl.

oranges.

Philadelphus x virginalis 'snowbelle' is a semi-dwarf that only grows between 3' to 5'. I have a two year old plant in my yard that is about 2' and is loaded with double white flowers with an incredible fragrance. Yes, Mad, you'll get one if I can manage to start a cutting. <G>
John