Milweed seeds wanted (prefer native central California type)

If anyone has any milkweed seeds and would sell them to me for a few bucks let me know. (I have PayPal) I would like to plant some on my apartment balcony to attract monarchs if it isnt too late to plant them already. I would like to plant the exact same type that grows in this area if possible. If anybody can even tell me a specific exact place near Sacramento to find real milkweed plants to get seeds from that would be nice too. (I used to know some places in Stockton but they have all been killed off with pesticides)
Also if anyone has any advice on soil, type of pots or planters, watering etc. or anything having to do with growing these from a balcony let me know. Ideally I would like the whole balcony packed to the brim inside and out with nothing but milkweed to try and attract maximum butterflies/caterpillars. I was even thinking about catching caterpillars from wild plants (if I can ever locate some) and putting them on mine to get the process started a bit.
Thanks in advance for any advice or help. -SaTcom2
Go to http://www.milkweedfarm.com / They sells seeds and have a guide to which milkweeds are native to which states.
--
Jacqueline
Carmichaels PA