Mealybug pests

Where can I find a dedicated site with information on how to grow Maidenhair Ferms to it`s optimal potential? I am discovering mealybugs on my potted fern and wish to rid my plant of them but most pesticides on the market specify that they`re not to be used on Maidenhair Ferns.
--
C A L L I G R A P H Y
I L L U S T R A T I O N

Try Google, it appears there are plenty of websites that address this very issue. http://www.google.com/search?q=Maidenhair+Ferns+mealybugs