Lupines not standing up?

Does anyone has experience with Lupines? Mine appear to be healthy otherwise but most of the leaves are just laying over. They are in a partially shaded area. Lack of light maybe? These are new plants put in last of March. Older leaves are flopping over. New ones are pretty much standing. Thanks, Elaine

Elaine wrote:

My lupines have full sun. I keep soil a little on the dry side. Jackie
Hi Jackie and thanks for responding. Mine are getting good morning light and a couple hours in the evening. I guess about 4/5 hrs total. I am wondering if I should try moving them while they are still young. I understand they do not like to be transplanted due to long tap root when mature. I may be watering to much. They are near the pond waterfall and I have been watering along with the other plants. If they like drier soil I will try skipping over them first. Hate to move them this late in the season. What colors are yours? These are the Russell hybrid. Yellow and blue. I love them and really want them to make it. Elaine