Looking for ornamental tree- help in ID

I'm looking for an ornamental conifer for the front of our house, and I don't know the name of what I want. Maybe I'm not looking right, but I can't find pictures online of what I'd like. Something in the blue spruce color, but looking like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, if you know what I mean. Went to three nurseries today, but they didn't have what I want. If I at least have a name they will order it for me. Is there someplace online that has a list of trees along with pictures to help me out?
Thanks so much, Caroline
Go to www.google.com type in blue spruce, then click on google search then click on the tab on the upper left of the page that says "images".
There are pages and pages of pictures of blue spruce varieties.
I hope this helps, Cynthia
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:50:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (The Popovics) wrote:

>but looking like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, if >you know what I mean.
When I think 'Charlie Brown Christmas tree', I think of a tree with only a few distinct branches and then I think of Norfolk Island pine. The only problem is that it's not a blue spruce color, I don't think.
Tracey
I found the photo I was looking for- the tree is a Blue Atlas Cedar. I came across the photo by accident. Thanks for all your help.
Caroline