Need Help with Palm Tree ID

This one came up wild. I thought it was a bush until I started
trimming. There is a large trunk in the center about 2-3 feet diameter
about 4-feet up from the ground, and smaller "trunks" all around it.
View of entire tree, looking north
or....

View of entire tree, looking west
or...

Close up of main trunk

Anyone know what it might be?
The main trunk is about 1-ft from a concrete block wall, and the smaller
trunk on that side is almost touching it. No choice on the small trunk
- it has to be cut back. But I'm wondering if the large is also too
close to the wall and roots could damage it?
Thanks in advance!
Snuffy
Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney