Looking for a 'Polly Hagaman' Lilac

I am looking for a cultivar of lilac called 'Polly Hagaman' for a client of mine. It was named after her grandmother and she would like to see about getting a cutting or whole plant if someone either has one or might know where one is. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
jonnyco

I've spent a little time trying to find one of these on the web, never heard of it. Are you sure it is spelled correctly? Or possibly known by another name? Sunday our local horticural society that was instrumental in putting in a lilac garden here locally with many varieties is having their annual sale. If I get over there, I will ask if anyone knows about this particular lilac. They used to have lots of people who scoured the country for unusual varieties and knew about the various hybrids.

Reply to
I Love Lucy

You could try contacting the Royal Botanical Gardens in Hamilton, Ontario. They have one of the largest collections of lilacs in the world.

Jacqui

Reply to
axemanchris

"axemanchris"