leaf shine

What can I put on my large leaf plants at home to shine the leaves. Is there a home product that won't harm the plant? Such as my rubber tree. Thanks
| What can I put on my large leaf plants at home to shine the leaves. Is there | a home product that won't harm the plant?
Try elbow grease:-)
R.
Wash the plant (just using water) to rid it of accumulated dust and grease. Then polish the leaves using clean old pantyhose.
Using any type of leaf polish simply clogs the pores of the leaves. The polish residue also becomes a magnet for dust particles.

I don't think the leaf shine products are good for plants. I use about a 1/4 teaspoon of dishwashing soap in a gallon of warm water and two sponges to clean houseplants with large leaves, such as aspidistra. Another way to clean the leaves is to put the plant outside during a rainy day.