Laws regarding transporting house plants across state lines? (US)

I'm planning a move from PA to TN and want to bring most of my house plants with me. I know some time ago a friend had a moving company move him from PA to FL needed to have the plants inspected and tagged, possibly fumigated?
Is anyone familiar with the laws of the land going from PA through West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, to Tennessee? The only site I found was for bringing plants into California.
Thanks, Tono
Hi, IIRC Florida, Arizona and California are the states with plant check points. I think you will be fine going to Tennessee. HTH, -_- how

Call the Tennessee Dept. of Agriculture and ask.