Last flowers in the land of parrots

The Cape Honeysuckle attracts one of the locals before it gets cold(ish).

David Hare-Scott

GORGEOUS! One of the best!!!

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

little brutes are beautiful despite my frustation with their eating habits.

I think my favourites though are the little grass parrots - mainly because they are rarer round here than any of the others. We have mobs of Sulpur Crested parrots, Galahs and even more Gang Gangs and Yellow tailed Black Cockatoos than the grass parrots.

Reply to
Farm1