lariape for ground cover

This is so basic, but I don't know...I would like to transplant this beautiful ground cover (it has dark berries at times) to cover a partially shaded hill.. ..poor soil. Any tips on when the best time of the year is to do this ?

That depends a whole lot on where *you* are.
--
Toni
South Florida USA

The plant is Liriope, so do a search on google for tons of info.

http://www.landscape-pros.com/giantlariape.jpg
Lariape and Liriope are 2 different plants. HTH

I don't think so. I think it is being misspelled on the site you show.

Looks like liriope to me. Variations in spelling are not uncommon.
--
Toni
South Florida USA

Taxonomy assigns one Latin term to a plant which is spelled the same way. This different spelling of same plants is what common names are for.

In a perfect world, maybe. People misspell proper names everyday.
Are you saying it is not Liriope muscari ?
--
Toni
South Florida USA

If you look at the entire thread, someone said these were two entirely different plants. I said, no the website misspelled it and it went on from there. I don't know if it's L. muscari, I do know it is Liriope, not Lariape.