Ky-Dan's latest web page

Greetings, if you've having a rainy day -or a slow day at work- and would like to see some (more) pictures of our gardens please drop by. http://ky-dan.com/garden2004.html
Nothing for sale there and no salesman will call. No pop ups just flowers.
As usual the e-mail address in the headers is dead due to spammers. You can easily write me if you wish by clicking a link on my webpage.
Peace! Dan D. Loo-ee-ville Kentucky good ole USA http://ky-dan.com
snipped-for-privacy@visto.com wrote:

Beautiful, Dan! Thanks so much for sharing your site.
Em