Just nod if you can hear me.........

Just nod if you can hear me..................
This song always brings back fond memories of my one experience with Demerol.
--
Jacqueline
Carmichaels PA

Is there anybody in there........
Is there anyone at home?
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

I don't see your original posting.
news.jaring.my are what provided by my ISP, but I use News.Individual.NET as my newsserver due to my posting will reach some newsserver late or not reach at all if I use news.jaring.my.
I believe posting through http://groups.google.com are the one will reach most of the newsserver, but it's quite slow in either getting feed from other newsserver, or feed to other newsserver.
News.Individual.NET are free, but had to register here: http://news.individual.net
Incase you can't see my posting, I do send to "madgardener"
Regards, Wong
-- Latitude: 06.10N Longitude: 102.17E Altitude: 5m
It's vacation time in the USA and many have checked out. You've heard of Orlando, no?
madgardener wrote:

--

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky

Sorry, don't hear anything except my keyboard, click click click. :-)
[If VIC is outsourcing their news from Newsville.com, you'd think they'd have better service for what they're charging ($12/month) outside users.]
TWELVE??????????????? I pay them $48.98 a month that is taken automatically out of my account each month making me scramble to make sure the funds are even THERE when first week rolls around...............sigh................

Twelve is just for USENET news (which is provided by ISPs at differing degrees of quality)... not the Internet connection.
Are you using ISDN? Unless you are too far out in fairy land, you can get DSL (between 768 Kkbps and 3 Mbps) for $35 or less. I think cable Internet is around $45-50. Don't know about satelite.

around here, i think dsl's are slighhtly more than cable.
but in one small area you can get slow cable for about $20. twice dialup speed, and you can use the phone for real phone calls :)
You fell in the forest and want to know if you made a sound? :)