Journals of RHS

Dont know if this is the right place to inform people that I have large number of Royal Horticultural Society Journals to dispose of some are bound, others loose.
12 Bound volumes Red leather(I think)with marbled sides dated 1910 to 1922 6 Bound volumes Blue cloth, 1954 to 1959 Many others of a later date loose and in RHS folders. I'm moving house so lack of room forces sale. I'm not a dealer just an old gardener, don't know how much they are worth. Have other gardening books also. Regards Bob
(Remove (T)s to email)
Bob wrote:

Sorry I omitted to say I'm located in Mid Wales, UK.

Try searching for RHS journals on www.abebooks.co.uk to see what 2nd hand bookshops are selling them for.
I've forwarded your post to a former urgler who collects old gardening books, but I have no idea whether he still uses the same email addy, so it's a very long shot indeed.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:
Kay Easton wrote: