japanese lanterns

do any of you have a recommendation for buying these? i have a space for them, that they can just take over.........................
I started mine from seed when I had them. I think the plant (Physalis alkekengi) is more commonly know as Chinese Lanterns, and you might find them labelled that way at seed suppliers.
(and they will take over your space!)
Andrew