Is this still organic gardening?

Page 2 of 3
We can all just feel the love flowing from your every pore, Froggy from Nowhereland.
What is really needed is for all the newsgroups to be fair and balanced and politically correct at the same time.
How many fruit can you name that come in a bunch?

This crazy j***a** should mind his manners and if you don't like the way someone posts than just don't read them. WOW this is an exciting group IWho knew :- )

You tell that jerk off, Michelle.
How dare a wet behind the ears arrogant newbie like Bunchy blow in here and think he can just take over the whole newsgroup with his personal brand of crazy bullcrap.
Everybody here should take turns verbally flogging that wussy pussy and take the bloom off that algae infested cesspool troll.

have
( snip gutter trash)

Congratulations on the success of your proposal.
Janet
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:21:40 -0500, Callen Molenda
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are Anything your heart desires will come to you
If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme When you wish upon a star as dreamers do
(Fate is kind, she brings to those who love The sweet fulfillment of their secret longing)
Like a bolt out of the blue, fate steps in and sees you thru When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true
Writer: Leigh Harline; Lyrics: Ned Washington
Good luck and best wishes
Geoff
Golly, I'm getting a woody just thinking about it!!!!

But would he or wouldn't he? And if he would, would that woody be a Woody Nightshade (Solanum dulcamara) in case it's a bittersweet experience?
Geoff
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:24:14 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wow! stanley the trans gets woodies!
Steve, I find most people do this. They ask a question and if they don't like the answer will go and ask it of ten more people till they find the one they like. I have a lot of experience with people who do this. They are everywhere!
opined:

I do believe we may even have some of those pathological types running the country at the present.
It truly is time for a change before one of them feels they are justified to drop the bomb!!!
Bunch wad, the eco-terrorist wannabe, is small potatoes in comparison.
There is no way he can justify rationalizing polluting the environment as organic gardening.
He makes as much sense as that senile genius Reagan blaming the hole in the ozone layer on cow farts.

the
definition

Sort of on topic...yet very not on topic...
There is a rumor that Bush eats only organic?
I'm still not sure how to interpert that fact.
~b
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Becca) wrote in

Well if I were a rich dude or one with a food bugdet on the government dime, I sure would prefer eating "natural" stuff as opposed to the pesticide laced, frankenberry stuff the rest of us hoi polloi get. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, so as to avoid the appearance of 'special treatment' or seeming to be anything other than a 'man of the people', unless there was a photo op available and doing so would be politically expedient. I certainly wouldn't do anything to offend any conglomerates that pump money in to election politics.
But I have not heard the rumor and don't know if it's true or not.
On 28 Jan 2004 07:23:15 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Becca) opined:

Based on his past strategery, I'd say I doubt he eats only organic.
Heard the same thing about Michael Jackson also.
Could there be some sort of connection?
Just heard the joke that Michael Jackson went to a restaurant and when he saw the children's menu, he ordered himself a child!!!
Wacko Jacko was also reported seen blowing bubbles at his Neverland ranch!!!

the
opined:

Oh you got that right. I'm an ABB type, myself. Shit, I'd vote for Al Sharpton for president before I'd want to see B in there again.

Or look for oil on the moon.

Compared to Rummy, anyone is Bo Peep.

Oh yes he can! That's the thing. My question is, why ask the question when the person already knows what they're going to do?

Yeah, that was a good one.

Point out the website. I gave you a technical answer. You didn't like it. So you come back with your own answer and you already know what you are going to use, so why ask?

Whatever you say.

The organic gardeners may say no, but if you use something like Chilean salt peter, which is a natural product, dug out of the ground, it is OK ;) Frank
Frank Logullo wrote:

Or straight urea, which is 100% organic.

salt
Most urea is synthetic. To assure you get organic urea, you should put horseshit in the pond ;) Frank BTW I'm an organic chemist. That does not mean I learned chemistry without pesticides.

does the horse have to have only fed on grain/hay grown organically? ;)
--
be safe.
flip