Irrigation Advice

I have a circular plot about ten feet in diameter, which contains a variety of plants and shrubs. I'd like to find a device to irrigate it from above, without watering the surrounding areas. I once saw such a device. It was simply a vertical pipe with its bottom attached to a base stuck into the ground in the center of the circular plot, and with a sprinkler head on the top. It was fed by a garden hose connected at the bottom. It seems simple enough, but I've ransacked the internet looking for such a sprinkler, without success. Any suggestions are welcome.

Reply to
PT