Interesting plant. can you tell me it's name and where it is from?

I hope someone can help me. I used to have a ground cover that was wondeful. It ha a flower a like this one jyro.buffaloexploration.com/garden/images/White Bells 2_jpg.jpg. Can anyone tell me what it is?
Faye wrote:

--
I'm sorry; I can't see it. I got a "malformed URL" error. Please check the
URL and I'll have another look.

Here is the web site Atar http://jyro.buffaloexploration.com/garden/pages/White%20Bells%202_jpg.htm
Sorry didn't mean to send the email, just following the prompts - I thought. I'm new to this.
On 11/23/04 7:27 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, "Faye"

Looks like a campion to me! One of the Silene family.
Loved that one as a child!
Cheryl
"Looks like a campion to me! One of the Silene family."
Silene is a genus not a family.
The family is Caryophyllaceae.

the

on my

http://jyro.buffaloexploration.com/garden/pages/White%20Bells%202_jpg.htm

Sorry dear child, not all of us need to show off our knowledge of horticultural syntax......
On 11/23/04 9:10 AM, in article HxHod.29639$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com, "Cereus-validus..."

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

If it's all you have....
Not showing off, little one.
Just reminding you of some things you should already know.
If you can't speak the language, its better you be quiet and listen instead. Otherwise, everyone will know you don't know Silene from Shinola.
BTW, the plant is probably Lychnis alba not a Silene.

check

world

http://jyro.buffaloexploration.com/garden/pages/White%20Bells%202_jpg.htm

Not showing off, little one.
Look who is calling someone little.
More than enough for you to choke on, loathelace.
Go sit on an Amorphophallus titanum.