can anybody tell me what this plant is?

we saw this bush whilst on holiday in Benidorm - it has lots of tiny flowers in pink and yellow (around 1/2" in diameter). Does any body know what it is and if we will be able to buy it to grow in England. This is also my first post so i dont know whether I have done it right.

Reply to
FERGIE

My guess is that you tried to attach a picture to your post for us to identify. Since this is not a binary group it was not picked up. The way to do it is to post a link to a picture or, as most of us do, post it in the news:alt.binaries.pictures.gardens news group and ask someone to identify it.

Reply to
Bill R