ID needed

Could someone identify this climber with lovely flowers ? It just showed up in our yard ! Thanks ! B.T.

Ben

Looks like a sweet pea flower to me.

George

Ben wrote:

Reply to
George Shirley

Reply to
Harald Blackthumb

both "sweet pea" and "hyacinth bean" in the images files at google. Quite a variation in flower color for both species.

Reply to
Kay Lancaster

Thanks everybody ! It's a Sweet Pea all right ! Knowing the name has helped me to positively ID this lovely, but invasive, plant through some plant data bases ! Thanks ! B.T.

Reply to
Ben