ID needed

Could someone identify this climber with lovely flowers ? It just showed up in our yard ! Thanks ! B.T.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i214/BeTu_2006/SP3.jpg
Looks like a sweet pea flower to me.
George
Ben wrote:

Definitely pea family. I'll go so far as to say genus <i>Lathyrus</i>, but I'm sure my betters will correct me.
George Shirley wrote:

Need more pictures to take a decent guess at it, but check out both "sweet pea" and "hyacinth bean" in the images files at google. Quite a variation in flower color for both species.
Ben wrote:

Thanks everybody ! It's a Sweet Pea all right ! Knowing the name has helped me to positively ID this lovely, but invasive, plant through some plant data bases ! Thanks ! B.T.