Id a plant, pls

Mixed up seedlings. These should be either anchusa or heliopsis. Plan

on left has soft fuzzy leaves. Plant on right has paper thin leave like an impatiens. Any idea which is which?

Upload of file has failed several times so if you know either plant, would be glad to email you the pic while I try to sort out the upload.

TX

-- Jardin

Reply to
Jardin

Did you by chance try to post the file on this NG? I ran into that a while back, and someone kindly formed me that pictures have to be posted on, e.g. with a reference message on this NG.

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone