hydrangeas

When is the best time to prune hydrangea's
--
Barbara Brown

Some hydrangea's bloom on last years growth, others on new growth. You need to find which one. I had to prune my hydrangea this summer because it was getting too big, otherwise I leave it be.
Phisherman wrote:

If you live where they die back in the winter, wait until they start to turn green. You'll find out where they died back. Trim the dead wooden plant off.
--
Bud