hydrangeas

When is the best time to prune hydrangea's

Reply to
Barbara Brown

Some hydrangea's bloom on last years growth, others on new growth. You need to find which one. I had to prune my hydrangea this summer because it was getting too big, otherwise I leave it be.

Reply to
Phisherman

If you live where they die back in the winter, wait until they start to turn green. You'll find out where they died back. Trim the dead wooden plant off.

Reply to
Bud