hydrangea

I have a plant that belonged to my grandmother. It is not doing very well due to being moved, eaten by a puppy and stomped by construction workers. It is now about a foot tall and I have a bit of hope for it now that things have settled down. At some point I would like to give some of it to relatives in honor of grandma. Do these plants use cuttings to reproduce or is it only seed?

Reply to
Dan Listermann

Cuttings. Extremely easy. You should find pictures on net. Cut off end with a couple of leaves and cut off top half of leaves and put stem in moist potting soil. Nearly all cuttings will take.

Reply to
Frank

Thanks!

Reply to