Hostas from Seeds

Here in the mid-Atlantic area, my hostas have long stalks with what looks like seed pods.. Can I take those seed pods, plant them, and have hostas next year? Or am I wasting my time?
On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:10:21 -0400, "Buck Turgidson"

http://homepage.third-wave.com/gardens/supplies44.html
The webpage that Frogleg indicated said that the seeds needed to be chilled, I've not found this to be the case and get around 85% germination without it. cheers, Jim