Dear Gardenfriends,
I have good news for the Hostalovers who like pictures of their favourite plants. On my website I have placed more than fifty new photos.You can see a picture of H. Harvest Dandy, H. Dinky Donna, H. Orange Marmalade, H.Kiwi Leap Frog and more.
The pictures are taken in my garden and during the convention tour last year.
Under the button newsflash I present you H.Pistache, one of my new forthcoming Hostas. See *( under the button 'updates' and 'Nieuws Flash')
I hope you'll like it, Danny ( from Belgium ) *= This is not a commercial site.