Hosta-bilities...

:) Hello, I've just joined, and was wondering if someone would like to share all sorts of wonderful hosta tips. I've just purchased a little Tudor house with a shade gardening potential so rich that you can taste it. I love hostas, and am a fairly experiences gardener, but would love it if you all could share info about this lovely plant with me!
Can anyone recommend a really good reference book on hostas, including complete identification photos of all verieties? Also, where can one purchase a WONDERUL Tardiana called 'Silvery Slugproof'---and you can just guess why it's so wonderful...!
Not a book but this website might be helpful... www.hostalibrary.org

Hostas are nearly bulletproof. Put them in reasonably well drained soil. Keep them moist. That's about all it takes. I don't believe that any hostas are "slugproof."