Holly infested -HELP!

BlankI have princess and prince holly bushes and was pruning them today and found scale on them! I didn't know scale liked holly. Is there any systemic type stuff I can use to put in the ground so I wouldn't have to spray them? Bonnie
BlankIf you get it at the right time you can control the crawlers with oil, soap, etc. Possibly Neem depending on the type of scale.
Harder materials would be imidacloprid, orthene, Cygon, Dursban...not sure what is legal where you are.
-- Mike LaMana, MS Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC Toms River, NJ www.HeartwoodConsulting.net
R0lGODlhLQAtAID/AP////f39ywAAAAALQAtAEACcAxup8vtvxKQsFon6d02898pGkgiYoCm6sq2 7iqWcmzOsmeXeA7uPJd5CYdD2g9oPF58ygqz+XhCG9JpJGmlYrPXGlfr/Yo/VW45e7amp2tou/lW xo/zX513z+Vt+1n/tiX2pxP4NUhy2FM4xtjIUQAAOw= ------=
BlankThanks, I've heard and seen some of those in garden supply places, I'll check!