high nitrogen fertiliser

What are the most inexpensive sources of chemical fertilizers for high nitrogen application?
In article

Most of my urine goes into a container which I dump daily into my compost bin. If I had a large area, I would consider just mixing it into the regular irrigation water.
Price: Free
--
Guide To DIY Living
http://www.self-reliance.co.nz

Unbranded, inorganic fertilizers that you can purchase at places like feed mills.
ooha wrote:

Because my soil and water tend to be alkaline, I usually use ammonium sulfate, which is acidic. This is a high nitrogen (21-0-0) fertilizer that is inexpensive (under $5 for 20 lbb). However, you have to be very careful when using this as it can burn tender roots and even foliage.
If alkaline soil is not a problem for you, try urea (50-0-0). I use this on my compost pile (mostly brown matter) because the sulfur in the ammonium sulfate inhibits the microbes that decompose dead leaves.
I also use whatever is the "cheapest" lawn fertilizer I can find at a local building-supply store. By "cheapest" I mean it has the most amount of nitrogen per dollar, nitrogen being the nutrient most deficient in my soil. (Take the first number (e.g., the 21 in 21-0-0), use it as a percentage to multiply the total weight of the bag to get the pounds of nitrogen, and divide the result into the price to get dollars per pound of nitrogen.) I use this not only on my lawn but also in my flower and shrub beds to supply both nitrogen and other nutrients. BE CAREFUL: Do NOT use lawn fertilizer that contains any kind of weed killer in your flower beds.
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/

If you need fertilizers in commercial quantities, contact nearby feed-and-seed stores or whoever supplies farmers in your area.
If your needs run just to home use, whoever sells sulphate of ammonia or nitrate of ammonia the cheapest is your man.
(If you need nitrate of ammonia in quantity, be prepared to demonstrate that your need is consistent with the quantity ordered and that your intended use is a proper one.)
--
Chris Green

Why? You looking for bomb material?