Hi New to thie forum Need advice

Going on holiday and dont trust anyone with watering garden pots etc was looking at hozelock for a irigation system .

Would realy appreciate feedback if its any good heard storys of it coming off the tap or the pressure to great if I came back from holiday in May to find out my bay Trees I have had 20 years are dead I would lose the plot

Spruce

Reply to
spruce