Help identifying a wasp please

They secret Shelly/brooklyn1/Mr. Hyde? What ever it is, you are certainly excrement and way past your best used by date. Have you no pride in yourself? Are you so sociopathically inclined that you are unaware of how revolting you are? If you weren't so noxious, you'd be pathetic. I take it there are no little Shellies running around, and I clearly understand the reason.

Reply to
Billy

What secret, I have no secret... no one has ever accused me of not saying how I really feel. You on the other hand, little sissy that you are, are pissed and perturbed because you're ascared I'm muscling in on your position here of examining certain wimmin's moot warts... lookit all those moot warts on your billygoat chinny chin chin.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Reply to
brooklyn1