harvesting turnip seeds

I have "7 Top" turnip greens that are producing seeds right now. (The plant has two phases.)
How do I gather the seeds to use for planting where I want them?
I can pull off the pods, but the seeds aren't 100% ready yet. But if I wait for the pods to dry and then naturally open, then the tiny seeds are gone. Thanks.

Here is a booklet dealing with perhaps your request.
<http://www.johnnyseeds.com/catalog/product.aspx?scommand=search&search=s eed%2bbook&item77>
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA