Happy surprise

Today while weeding the path along my driveway I found a seedling coreopsis. I had a Sweet Dreams near that spot but lost the plant a few years back. It's a small flower and a deep pink. I'll let it stay there and see what happens. If it over winters, I'll move it to a new spot. No matter what, I'll save some seeds.
And I saw a hummingbird visiting the catmints. Too cool.
Cheryl