Groundcover ID help

I have some groundcover that I would like to identify. I've looked through all of the garden websites, but it is hard to search on a picture! You can see the groundcover and its flowers (sorry, the flowers are kind of blury, but they are too small to focus on) at the following:
http://home.wideopenwest.com/~llambert8167/GroundCover.JPG
http://home.wideopenwest.com/~llambert8167/GroundCover_flower.JPG
THANK YOU!!! Lisa

It is a Myosotis..I don't know which one. Google it!
alice

alice wrote:

Common name Forget-me-not.

USDA Zone 8
Travis wrote:

Thank you both!!!

sylvatica 'Royal Blue Compact'. It doesn't really matter which one. The instructions I found for caring for either one are the same. Some sites make it sound like it is invasive, but except for one small section that I took the picture of, it is all dying. Hopefully, it will do better next Spring (I just planted a few chunks this past Spring from someone else's garden, so it may just be in shock). Other information says it is biennial, so maybe I have to wait two years (?). I guess I'll see. Thanks again!
Lisa
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I don't know what kind I have but it self seeds like crazy so yes it can be invasive. They look terrible when they start to die off after flowering.

USDA Zone 8