Ground Cover Suggestion for Mulch ??

Hello, I have a lot of mulch in my new garden. Is there a type of ground cover I can buy that will work even though I have a lot (2-inches) of mulch on me garden?

In addition, is there a landscaping/gardening software program that you can recommend that is good.

Thank you

Reply to
Maple Tree

Somebody else will advise you on ground cover; I'm just here to say that two inches is NOT a "lot"; it's barely adequate.

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone

Where are you? That is, what is your climate?

Reply to
David E. Ross

Ogdensburg, NY

Reply to