Ground Cover Suggestion for Mulch ??

Hello, I have a lot of mulch in my new garden. Is there a type of ground cover I can buy that will work even though I have a lot (2-inches) of mulch on me garden?
In addition, is there a landscaping/gardening software program that you can recommend that is good.
Thank you

Somebody else will advise you on ground cover; I'm just here to say that two inches is NOT a "lot"; it's barely adequate.
Persephone

On 6/13/2008 5:04 PM, Maple Tree wrote:

Where are you? That is, what is your climate?
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

Ogdensburg, NY