Resource for OK wild flowers?

Does anyone have any links or know of any books on Wildflowers and grasses in Southeastern Oklahoma? I am trying to ID the plants I am using in cut flower arrangements and dry flower arrangements.

Reply to
GMDuggan

Amazon.com lists a few.

Reply to
Charles

Try and type in your zip code.

Reply to
Billy

Thanks for the link Billy. Good Information. It is a little generalized, as it gives info for all of Oklahoma, which crosses at least three climate/terrain zones. Maybe I should be looking for wild flowers of the Ozarks.

Thanks again.

Reply to
GMDuggan