Greenhouse door retaining strip

I have been given a greenhouse (can't find a maker's name on it) and the black plastic retaining strip running the whole length of the bottom of the door has split. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to buy such a strip, or even what make of greenhouse has such a strip? Cheers Hugh
--
HughC

HughC;918030]I have been given a greenhouse (can't find a maker's name on it) and the black plastic retaining strip running the whole length of the bottom of the door has split.
Can anyone tell me where I might be able to buy such a strip, or even what make of greenhouse has such a strip?
Cheers Hugh
u should go to one of the greenhouses in your area and ask them what they use or where u might be able to get a strip. good luck. cyaaaa sockiescat:).
--
sockiescat