Greenhouse

Hi all,
I want to share with all of you what i got in my Greenhouse... Its my first gardening in my live... I have red tomatoes and gree cucumber in there now, last week i added some beets in and planning t add some roses... What do u have in your Greenhouse or Garden
-- Motilek
Motilek wrote:

I posted this to a greenhouse group a few weeks ago.....
I took an inventory of what is currently growing in our new GH.
Cucumber vine with about 5 cukes in various stages and lots of flowers. 3 Four o'clocks in a bucket blooming. Lavender in bloom Poppy seedlings Cilantro being harvested Tomato vine with 4 ripe toms, a few blossoms but no new fruit. Parsley Basil 2 small pots of Mossrose in bloom. Ornamental Pepper plant 2 young lettuce seedlings 2 tomato seedlings Bay tree Bucket full of giant Zinnias in bloom 15 year old Banana plant from house. Bachelor Buttons Dill Small tropical rose bush 3 cotton plants in a bucket about ready to bloom Coleus Radish seedlings. Abutilon Moth Orchid
For more on the banana, see... http://schmidling.com/banana.htm
js
Jack Schmidling wrote:

Tropical rose?
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

'Jack Schmidling[_1_ Wrote:

And you have all of these in you garden? Unbelievable ...
-- Motilek

No, they're in he greenhouse.

Not really.......
--