Great Roses in Maryland

My wife's many rose bushes are unusually prolific and healthy this year. I've noticed a few other yards in our area with great roses as well. We're in Maryland, just north of Baltimore. I wonder if all that snow this past winter perked them up. Or scared them into blooming.
Paul

Paul ours in DE on the state line west of Dover are doing fabulously this year too. For the first time we cut them all down to about 5" tall this winter. They have gotten lush and prolific. The oldest is just blooming like crazy. What a joy. The smallest will get some banana skins planted near its roots in 3 spots around it. Might do it to all of them. They sure do like banana skins. Enjoy your beauties, Nan